Ingredients: (for 1 person)
- 50g of White Quinoa (for it easy light flavor)
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Thyme or any similar herbs
- Rinse and cook the quinoa using the 2:1 liquid-to-quinoa ratio for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cooked quinoa (after cooling down) with the feta cheese diced in cubes and the pomegranate seeds.
- Use olive oil and lemon for the dressing.
- Add thyme, or any similar herbs. Fresh onions can be a nice addition too.
You can also play with this recipe by adding any of the following: chickpeas, asparagus, crushed almonds, avocado, dried raisins...