Ingredients: (for 1 person)
- 1 banana
- raspberry or any other red berry
- chia seeds
- milk (cow milk, almond or soy milk)
- goji berries
- Bake the banana in the oven with a little sugar on top of it so it caramelized for few minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a raspberry (or any other red berry) coulis by mixing on the stove the fruits with a little water and sugar (only if they lack of taste). Mix it all and put it in freezer.
- Soak the chia seeds in milk for 30 minutes or so, the time for them to creat a gel-like “pudding” (I only tried cow milk so far, but I am sure almond or soy milks would be good options too).
- Place the banana, still hot, in a ramequin. Top them with the chia seeds and milk, and a spoon of frozen coulis.
- Goji berries on top for the final touch !
Bon Appetit !